Sunday, November 3, 2013


Randomly blogging today...just to keep up doing it, and since I'm still recovering from a bad cold that still has me coughing like a 2 pack a day smoker- I'm just hanging out for the day, and loving that I can!
Since my intention with this blog is to share all the things that I do, am interested in, passionate about or just plain puzzled by it will definitely be random, but hey, I'm expressing, and it's 'Sedona Expressions'!
And, the most magnificent and amazing Diana Brock Makes http://positiveposes.blogspot.com/
Helped me set this up, and helps nudge me to do so... thank you Diana!!!
As for the quote-
I had a most wonderful Astrology reading with Corrie Cooperman, in Sedona, AZ last week, and the timing couldn't have been more perfect, and I highly recommend her for a most intuitive, accurate and inspirational chart readings, with transits and Astrocartography if you choose. This is her website - http://www.sedonaintuitiveastrology.com/
This quote reminded me of a major issue in my chart, and that is happening for all of us on certain levels-
Time to be who we know we truly are- it is time to stop 'playing small', and to bring forth everything we know our highest expression of ourselves is wanting to be! 
It doesn't mean it has to be big and dramatic- but how about nudging yourself to say something kind to someone that you normally wouldn't because of whatever little fear is there. Look a homeless person in the eye and recognize them as a fellow human being that is struggling. Be patient with the person that feels like an inconvenience to you.
Remember how GOOD it feels to do something that adds just a little joy to your own or someone's day. 
I find that when I listen to that small quiet voice telling me to 'go ahead', take the risk and feel the exhilaration of my soul saying YES! (Speaking of that, The Yes Man with Jim Carrey is good one to watch!) rarely does the feared outcome happen.
This is a powerful time of bringing to the surface all that supports our next level of personal evolution. Be Authentic, Don't take yourself so seriously, and as one of my favorite quotes goes: "Not to Spoil the Ending, But Everything's Going to Be OK'...




No comments:

Post a Comment