Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Well, I just figured out that my previous posts were not published, so now they should be- still on a learning curve here since Diana is not living here... ha!
I went to my ceramics class/open studio today as I'm starting to feel my energy coming back, but boy, I'm still having to take it easy. It felt good to get my hands in the clay, as well as come home and take it easy for the rest of the day.
I did drive up to the spring in Oak Creek Canyon to fill up my water bottles, so grateful for that!
And, I have to share my amazing tomato plants! I planted these in late summer in containers and they were loaded with green tomatoes right when the weather was turning cold, so I moved everyone inside, and it is so nice to see how happy they are! I'm harvesting so many every week- and my geranium plant is so incredibly happy- it is loaded with buds, and the colors are so vibrant- I'm using the juice from my worm condo to feed them all, and it is so wonderful to see the results!



No comments:

Post a Comment